Definición de whitehead en inglés:
1 informal A pale or white-topped pustule on the skin.
- These pimples vary according to the severity of the acne and range from whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, nodules to cysts.
- Acne is the blanket term used for skin irritations, including blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and the deeper cysts that may form on your shoulders, neck, face or other areas.
- The bumps can be blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or cysts.
2A small New Zealand songbird with a white head and underparts, found only on the North Island.
- Mohoua albicilla, family Pachycephalidae (or Acanthizidae)
- Inconspicuous little communal insect eaters, aptly named whiteheads, were reintroduced next, in 1989.
- Formerly widespread in the North Island, the Whitehead has suffered a marked decline in the past two centuries since European colonisation and today is restricted to a fraction of its former range.
Definición de whitehead en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan