sustantivoMusic , North American
- A semibreve.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For people who might look at the score, with its long held whole notes and wonder where the music is, I can tell you that it is in the living, trembling, vibrating sounds that these dots are converted into performance.
- Students will first begin by identifying which color M&Ms represent which notes: an eighth note, a quarter note, a half note, and a whole note (the pretzels will be the stems).
- If the strings were given anything to play besides extended whole notes, I didn't hear it.
Más definiciones de whole noteDefinición de whole note en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.