sustantivo[mass noun] (also wholefoods) British
- Food that has been processed or refined as little as possible and is free from additives or other artificial substances: [as modifier]: a wholefood diet a wholefood restaurantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Vanessa returned with a tray bearing two mugs of coffee, plates with slices of Mikki's healthy, wholefood cake and two forks.
- If you've had the good fortune to taste its milk (on sale in good wholefood and specialist food shops), you'll instantly notice the difference.
- This wholefoods, high-fiber diet kept them remarkably free of chronic disease.
Más definiciones de wholefoodDefinición de wholefood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.