Showing or characterized by complete sincerity and commitment: you have my wholehearted support
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We will do so in the context of a wholehearted commitment to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the new Indonesia.
- His injury-time matchwinner was a fitting reward for a tireless, wholehearted, committed performance.
- Bolton fans have taken Holdsworth to their hearts and the striker has responded in kind with his wholehearted commitment to the cause.
committed, positive, emphatic, devoted, dedicated, enthusiastic, unshakeable, unflinching, unswerving, constant, staunch, loyal, stalwart;
unqualified, unreserved, unlimited, without reservations, unconditional, categorical, unequivocal, unambiguous, unrestricted, unmitigated, unadulterated, undiluted, unalloyed, unstinting;
complete, full, total, absolute, undivided, entire, solid, thorough, thoroughgoing, utter, outright, out-and-out
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She held the offices of Secretary, Treasurer, Produce Promoter and P.R.O. - all of which had been performed with wholeheartedness and to the best of her ability.
- The cult of the saints began with the earliest martyrs, who had certainly proved their wholeheartedness.
- This was possible only because of the support and wholeheartedness shown by the state government.
Palabras que riman con wholehearteddownhearted, good-hearted, hard-hearted, heavy-hearted, kind-hearted, light-hearted, lion-hearted, overparted, tender-hearted, uncharted, warm-hearted
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda