The religious cult of modern witchcraft, especially an initiatory tradition founded in England in the mid 20th century and claiming its origins in pre-Christian pagan religions: a guild for those interested in paganism, Wicca, and folklore
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Adherents of Wicca, a pagan religion, worship nature and focus on positive energy.
- There are so many out there, Jewish, Moslem, Russian Orthodox, Wicca - a religion for all seasons.
- I really don't think there is a more feared and hated religion than Paganism or Wicca.
Wiccan adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It seems to me that there's a great deal of borrowing from paganism and Wiccan cultures.
- I learned later that a couple of Wiccan groups and a Shamanic Drum circle use the same area for activities on the weekends.
- Secondly, unlike some cultures with powerful goddesses in their pantheons, Wiccans espouse norms of gender equality.
Representing Old English wicca 'witch'.
Palabras que riman con Wiccabicker, clicker, dicker, flicker, kicker, liquor, nicker, picker, pricker, shicker, slicker, snicker, sticker, ticker, tricker, vicar, whicker, wicker
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Wicca
Definición de Wicca en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda