- Pliable twigs, typically of willow, plaited or woven to make items such as furniture and baskets: [as modifier]: a wicker chairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each has a balcony, complete with wicker chairs and a hammock - many guests choose to sleep in the latter.
- Glancing around the porch she saw new wicker furniture that went well with the old home.
- The only complaint is that the flat is not edgy enough (it has wicker furniture).
Middle English: of Scandinavian origin; compare with Swedish viker 'willow'; related to vika 'to bend'.
Más definiciones de wickerDefinición de wicker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.