British • informal
- Urinate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the meantime, she has her hands full with Jack, a lively 12-week-old, who sleeps 12 hours a night, has just had his first taste of solid food and likes nothing more than widdling over his mum whenever she changes him.
- That black cat did it again: clawing at the door, widdling in the bathroom.
- Someone has widdled through their letterbox on no less than four occasions.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1An act of urinating.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I will need at least three widdles and miss most of the film.
- The stench coming from them almost made me puke and I had to force my body to not breathe whilst I did my widdle.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Urine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How one small cat can hold that amount of widdle is beyond understanding.
- We in Australia have nothing to be smug about with the Murray River turned into a saline drip, and the Snowy no more extensive than a geriatric's widdle.
- Although actually it's not widdle, but cat vomit in astonishing quantities.
1950s: alteration of piddle.