- see wide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yorkshire had an early setback with White being caught behind off a good ball from Franks and Byas ended when he edged a wide ball from Gallian into his stumps.
- Likewise, in the recent Melbourne Test also, there was no need for him to chase the wide ball from Williams and nick to the wicketkeeper.
- A fine stroke here and a fine stroke there, then a slash to a wide ball resulting in a tame catch to the wicket-keeper.
Más definiciones de wide ballDefinición de wide ball en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.