sustantivo (plural wives-to-be)
- A woman who is to be married; a fiancée: in Paris he met his wife-to-be, LisetteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This conference, which taught women how to keep their husbands healthy and alive, was attended by 10,000 wives and wives-to-be.
- His thoughts at the time were solely of his wife-to-be Joan and the children they would have after the war.
- I met my wife-to-be in a pub.
Más definiciones de wife-to-beDefinición de wife-to-be en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.