Definición de wild ginger en inglés:
A North American plant with an aromatic root which is used as a ginger substitute.
- Asarum canadense, family Aristolochiaceae
- In the first year Manning planted sixteen boxcar loads of rhododendron, mountain laurel, wild ginger, and ferns, all dug from the mountains of Virginia.
- Uterine-stimulating herbs, such as black cohosh, blue cohosh, achyranthes root, goldenseal, motherwort, wild ginger, and red raspberry leaf, have been used to induce labor.
- Hellebore foliage combines well with other shade-loving perennials like wild ginger, cyclamen or Pulmonaria, as well as with bulbs such as snowdrops or miniature daffodils.
Definición de wild ginger en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan