- A conventional design representing a Chinese scene in blue on white pottery, typically showing three figures on a bridge, with a willow tree and two birds above: [as modifier]: a willow-pattern plateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 90 Year 3 and 4 pupils have each made their own ceramic plates based on the ancient Chinese story of the willow pattern.
- But coming from Malaysia, Lumley had no concept of Scotland and imagined it like a willow-pattern plate.
- The Meeting of Asia and Europe 1500-1800 is explored in terms of the art and craft it inspired - from porcelain and silk to lacquer and willow pattern - to say nothing of the import of styles and ideas.
Más definiciones de willow patternDefinición de willow pattern en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.