Definición de wimple en inglés:
A cloth headdress covering the head, neck, and the sides of the face, formerly worn by women and still worn by some nuns.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One day, as she roams deep in the forest, ill with allergies and the flu, her sweat-shirt hood pulled tightly around her like a postmodern wimple, Ann experiences an apparition of the Virgin Mary.
- The lord had always thought it was a shame that women, in the most blossoming point in their life, had to bind their hair and hide it under wimples and veils.
- ‘My mother will give you your first wimple and veil,’ she said flatly.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His dense collages are like the inner workings of a sputtering cartoon steam engine, ejaculating random phrases and shaky, wimpled shapes.
- There's a certifiable obsession with textures evident, each surface shaded in a different pattern: the plastered walls, the wimpled counters, the rutted tabletops.
Palabras que riman con wimpledimple, pimple, simple
Definición de wimple en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda