- A group of musicians playing mainly woodwind instruments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- John of Gaunt entered five groups in this year's regional festival including its wind band, low brass ensemble and trombone octet.
- He set up a wind band and then a brass band for his mature students and helped disabled groups in their musical productions.
- The final disc includes some wonderful arrangements for wind band that include a rip-roaring account of Walton's ‘Crown Imperial’ march.
Más definiciones de wind bandDefinición de wind band en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.