Definición de wind instrument en inglés:
1A musical instrument in which sound is produced by the vibration of air, typically by the player blowing into the instrument.
- A musician-dancer blows the reed-pipe wind instrument, while going through various dance movements.
- It sounded like a wind instrument, maybe flute, but it was so different from anything Keithran had ever heard before that he wasn't really sure.
- The troupe of dancers includes at least two drummers and a third member blows on wind instrument called ‘napira’ which looks and sounds like a trumpet.
1.1A woodwind instrument as distinct from a brass instrument.
- Norrington's line-up is mainly modern, with some period wind instruments and valveless brass.
- Diagrams relating fingering to notes have occasionally been used for such wind instruments as the recorder, flageolet, oboe, and clarinet in instrumental tutors since the 16th century.
- The ensemble instrumentation is any combination of brass, guitar, piano, string and wind instruments.
Definición de wind instrument en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan