(North American windshield wiper)
- A power-operated device for keeping a windscreen clear of rain, typically with a rubber blade on an arm that moves in an arc.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only other unpleasant noise entering the cabin was the windscreen wiper motor.
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- There were no long objects inside the car, so in the end I took off one of the windscreen wiper blades, launched myself into the back of the car, grunting and swearing, poking the wiper around until I finally flipped up the lock.
Más definiciones de windscreen wiperDefinición de windscreen wiper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.