The sport or pastime of riding on water on a sailboard.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With over 20 million windsurfers around the globe, this initiative is targeting windsurfing and related water sports as a tourism attraction.
- As she rattles off a list of pursuits that include snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing, my anticipation and adrenaline levels skyrocket.
- He loves extreme sports like windsurfing, motor racing and water jet riding.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So he decided to windsurf across Bass Strait, non-stop.
- The resort offers ample opportunities to ride horses on the beach, play tennis, windsurf, kayak, dance at the nightclub and enjoy fresh local fish.
- Despite poor sound quality, the waterproof MP120 is ideal for those who want music while they swim, windsurf or jog in the rain.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda