- A bar or small restaurant where wine is the main drink available.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A wine bar, restaurant and retail unit will be incorporated on one or more levels, with the remainder being designated as office accommodation.
- The centre will eventually contain a High Street and Main Square, and a market square with shops, a pub, restaurants, a wine bar and supermarket.
- The buildings are clustered around a courtyard with restaurants, a wine bar, a convenience store and a hair salon.
Más definiciones de wine barDefinición de wine bar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.