Definición de wine cellar en inglés:
1A cellar in which wine is stored.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The excavators are unsure what it is, with several suggestions of cold store, wine cellar, privy and wellhead.
- On this level there is a wine cellar, toilet, cloakroom and coal store as well as additional storage space.
- The development will have a variety of facilities including shops, restaurants, a gym, pool, spa, game room, a wine cellar with private lockers and a library.
1.1A stock of wine: this restaurant has a magnificent wine cellar, with over 3000 bottles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like how small the windows were and where in such a tiny fuselage they found space for such an extraordinarily well stocked wine cellar.
- ‘We take a wine cellar on the road,’ she explains, ‘but we never indulge till after the show.
- It's now known that Hussein maintained a top-shelf selection of liquor and a six-figure wine cellar, even while denying so much as a sip to his soldiers.
Definición de wine cellar en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia