Definición de wine cellar en inglés:
1A cellar in which wine is stored.
- The excavators are unsure what it is, with several suggestions of cold store, wine cellar, privy and wellhead.
- On this level there is a wine cellar, toilet, cloakroom and coal store as well as additional storage space.
- The development will have a variety of facilities including shops, restaurants, a gym, pool, spa, game room, a wine cellar with private lockers and a library.
1.1A stock of wine: this restaurant has a magnificent wine cellar, with over 3000 bottles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like how small the windows were and where in such a tiny fuselage they found space for such an extraordinarily well stocked wine cellar.
- ‘We take a wine cellar on the road,’ she explains, ‘but we never indulge till after the show.
- It's now known that Hussein maintained a top-shelf selection of liquor and a six-figure wine cellar, even while denying so much as a sip to his soldiers.
Definición de wine cellar en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan