- 1A cellar in which wine is stored.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The excavators are unsure what it is, with several suggestions of cold store, wine cellar, privy and wellhead.
- On this level there is a wine cellar, toilet, cloakroom and coal store as well as additional storage space.
- The development will have a variety of facilities including shops, restaurants, a gym, pool, spa, game room, a wine cellar with private lockers and a library.
- 1.1A stock of wine: this restaurant has a magnificent wine cellar, with over 3000 bottlesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Like how small the windows were and where in such a tiny fuselage they found space for such an extraordinarily well stocked wine cellar.
- ‘We take a wine cellar on the road,’ she explains, ‘but we never indulge till after the show.
- It's now known that Hussein maintained a top-shelf selection of liquor and a six-figure wine cellar, even while denying so much as a sip to his soldiers.
Más definiciones de wine cellarDefinición de wine cellar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.