Definición de wineberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural wineberries)
1A bristly deciduous shrub native to China and Japan, producing scarlet berries used in cookery.
- Rubus phoenicolasius, family Rosaceae
- East of the School of Forestry is what Peter terms a West Coast garden with rimu, kanuka, mountain beech, coprosma, nikau, wineberry, native fuchsia, pohutukawa, and ferns.
- Other than giant forest trees, you'll find abundant barberry, winged Euonymus, Oriental bittersweet, Japanese wineberry, and shrub and vine honeysuckles.
- Like other brambles in its genus, wineberry forms a clump of arching canes that may reach nine feet in length.
1.1The fruit of the wineberry.
- Blueberries and wineberries ripen in July and red raspberries are available beginning in August.
- Look for wineberries in thickets, fields, edges of woods or trails, in moist soil throughout the northeast.
- Picking season begins June 15 with black raspberries first, then blackberries, blueberries and wineberries ripen next.
Definición de wineberry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia