- A player who plays in a wide position on the field, taking part both in attack and defence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last month's signing of Peter Kennedy has had some people speculating that Paul Jewell might be ready to experiment with a wing back system with three centre backs in defence.
- I suppose I would have to say left back because that is where I have played most of my career, but I can also play in a wing back role or on the left side of midfield.
- The wing back had been the Celtic player closest to Larsson when he collapsed in a challenge with Lyon defender Serge Blanc.
Más definiciones de wing backDefinición de wing back en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.