Definición de winged bean en inglés:
A tropical Asian pea plant which has four-sided pods with longitudinal flanges. The entire pod and the roots are edible.
- Psophocarpus tetragonolobus, family Leguminosae
- Better known for its seed pods, green and dried seeds, and edible flowers, the winged bean also has an edible, nitrogen-fixing tuber which can be prepared like a potato.
- Although the plants are not only unrelated but quite different, the winged pea has often been confused with the winged bean, no doubt partly because the English common names are confusing.
- On our way we feasted on spicy peanut sauce with crispy rice chips; deep-fried king prawn rolls; herbed green bean salad with winged beans; and nam prik.
Definición de winged bean en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan