- (Of a missile) directed by means of electrical signals transmitted along fine connecting wires which uncoil during the missile’s flight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition to ‘smart ‘bombs, the term is applied to a wide variety of weapons, from air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles to wire-guided torpedoes.
- The wire-guided missile is invulnerable to electronic countermeasures and has a very small percentage of malfunctions.
- Eagle has extensive experience in providing range and training land support, including operating live-fire ranges for both 25 mm and tube-launched, optically tracked, wire-guided missile engagement tables.
Más definiciones de wire-guidedDefinición de wire-guided en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.