1Making use of computers to transfer or receive information, especially by means of the Internet: the economic arguments for getting your business wired
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Monthly subscription models via wired Internet will need to reflect such added value offered to consumers.
- This will virtually eliminate the need for wired Internet and will radically lower prices.
- Most universities are already in cities with wired Internet service.
1.1(Of a device or network) using wires or cables rather than wireless technology to transmit signals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now every single computer/laptop in schools must be attached to a wired LAN.
- A proportion of the stolen money was then wired back to Romania.
- The service is still considered to be slower than the much faster wired services.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda