- The worm-like larva of a click beetle. Many wireworms feed on the underground parts of plants and can cause damage to arable and other crops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While often corn might quickly outgrow the threat of significant pest damage, when plant growth stalled, armyworms, cutworms, wireworms, and white grubs found opportunity.
- It appears that these seed applied insecticides and liquid insecticides will be effective in protecting seeds from seed feeding insects such as wireworms and seedcorn maggots.
- Later in the season, wireworms will feed on plant roots and may damage developing potato tubers.
Más definiciones de wirewormDefinición de wireworm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.