(also wistaria /-ˈstɛːrɪə/)
Definición de wisteria en inglés:
A climbing shrub of the pea family, with hanging clusters of fragrant flowers, typically pale bluish-lilac in colour. Native to eastern Asia and North America, ornamental varieties are widely grown on walls and pergolas.
- Genus Wisteria, family Leguminosae: several species
- The large pendulous flower clusters of the wisteria vine are quite appealing to butterflies in late spring.
- Even though Japanese principles and classic flowering trees and shrubs such as wisterias, magnolias and flowering cherries have been used, everything has been sourced locally.
- First, he planted a Japanese wisteria at the base of each pole.
modern Latin, named after Caspar Wistar (or Wister) (1761–1818), American anatomist.
Definición de wisteria en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan