- 1A person or thing that wobbles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The community playschool and Montessori School has gone from strength to strength over the years and now has 120 children on their books from babies, to wobblers, toddlers, playschool, Montessori and after-school children.
- Even if Ponnuru is misinformed, with the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice looming, several of the wobblers almost surely will eventually bite the bullet and support their party.
- The babies, toddlers and wobblers of the Ballon / Rathoe Community Play-school were treated to a visit from the Easter Bunny last week.
- 1.1(In angling) a lure that wobbles and does not spin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We fished with wobblers, flies and spoons but the best colour, we were advised, was the white toby, with an ideal weight of between 8-12g.
- 2 another term for wobbly. Mum threw a wobblerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Gerard got into one of his usual panics,’ he said, ‘threw a complete wobbler and managed to upset her in the process.’
- Which is often, in our experience, where Theo throws a wobbler.
- Throwing a wobbler and bolting for the surface is not the correct way to end a dive.
Más definiciones de wobblerDefinición de wobbler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.