Definición de wobbler en inglés:
1A person or thing that wobbles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The community playschool and Montessori School has gone from strength to strength over the years and now has 120 children on their books from babies, to wobblers, toddlers, playschool, Montessori and after-school children.
- Even if Ponnuru is misinformed, with the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice looming, several of the wobblers almost surely will eventually bite the bullet and support their party.
- The babies, toddlers and wobblers of the Ballon / Rathoe Community Play-school were treated to a visit from the Easter Bunny last week.
2 another term for wobbly. Mum threw a wobbler
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Gerard got into one of his usual panics,’ he said, ‘threw a complete wobbler and managed to upset her in the process.’
- Which is often, in our experience, where Theo throws a wobbler.
- Throwing a wobbler and bolting for the surface is not the correct way to end a dive.
Palabras que riman con wobblerhobbler, nobbler, squabbler
Definición de wobbler en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda