Definición de wolf whistle en inglés:
A whistle with a rising and falling pitch, directed towards someone to express sexual attraction or admiration.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Spanish men favour the noise ch-ch-ch-ch-ch over the wolf whistle for street harassment.
- Oh, and by the way, I got a wolf whistle in the street the other day.
- Comments from men such as ‘wouldn't mind a sneak peak under that skirt’ accompanied by a wolf whistle imply that men think that you're wearing a mini with the intention of turning them on.
verboVolver al principio
(wolf-whistle) [with object] Direct a wolf whistle at: fans wolf-whistled her as she took off her jacket [no object]: they wolf-whistled at me
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Builders who annoy residents by smoking, swearing or wolf-whistling face similar sanctions - and so they should.
- Today we cooed and ogled and wolf-whistled every time he was on the screen.
- We got to see both Stewart and Jackson in nothing but their underwear and are happy to report that both men are in good shape (Stewart reportedly has complained that audience members often wolf-whistle him).
Definición de wolf whistle en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda