- A heavily built short-legged carnivorous mammal with a long brown coat and a bushy tail, native to northern tundra and forests in Eurasia and North America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gulo gulo, family Mustelidae
- Predators of erethizontids include mustelids such as martens, minks, wolverines, ermine, weasels, and fishers.
- The researchers discovered shards of bone from mammoths, musk ox, brown bear, wolverine, rhinoceros, hares, bison, horses, reindeer, and cave lion.
- The weasel family includes such colourful characters as otters, wolverines, skunks, minks and badgers.
late 16th century (earlier as wolvering): formed obscurely from wolv-, plural stem of wolf.
Más definiciones de wolverineDefinición de wolverine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.