The organ in the lower body of a woman or female mammal where offspring are conceived and in which they gestate before birth; the uterus.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cervix is the lower, narrow part of the uterus or womb, which is located in a woman's lower abdomen.
- The baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in the womb and by your abdomen.
- Pregnant women can get varicose veins because of the pressure on the veins in the pelvis as the womb expands.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Inside its womb-like structure is an obsessively detailed model of an old-fashioned movie-house, complete with a 17-seat ‘balcony’ where the participants sit.
- A walk through the womb-like interior at Tynecastle rekindles many memories of the players who have trod the same path from youth-team hopeful to first-team regular that Severin is attempting to emulate.
- Moments are incredibly beautiful, especially when they dangle above a dappled stage wrapped womb-like in fabric, or entwined around the hoop, they spin into the shadows of the lighting grid.
Old English wamb, womb, of Germanic origin.
Palabras que riman con wombabloom, assume, backroom, bloom, Blum, boom, broom, brume, combe, consume, doom, entomb, exhume, flume, foredoom, fume, gloom, Hume, illume, inhume, Khartoum, khoum, loom, neume, perfume, plume, presume, resume, rheum, room, spume, subsume, tomb, vroom, whom, zoom
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: womb
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda