Definición de wood anemone en inglés:
A spring-flowering Eurasian anemone with pink-tinged white flowers, growing in woodland and shady places.
- Anemone nemorosa, family Ranunculaceae
- The wood anemone, Anemone nemorosa, is not so widely available as the low-growing, daisy-like Anemone blanda which is frequently offered in blue, pink, white and color mixtures.
- Spring flowers which can be spotted in the wood at this time of year include the yellow celandine, marsh marigold and wood anemone (also known as wind flower).
- I followed the road towards Whalley and looked down to the left where flowers such as wood anemone, primrose, wild garlic and bluebell thrive.
Definición de wood anemone en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan