Definición de wood anemone en inglés:
A spring-flowering Eurasian anemone with pink-tinged white flowers, growing in woodland and shady places.
- Anemone nemorosa, family Ranunculaceae
- The wood anemone, Anemone nemorosa, is not so widely available as the low-growing, daisy-like Anemone blanda which is frequently offered in blue, pink, white and color mixtures.
- Spring flowers which can be spotted in the wood at this time of year include the yellow celandine, marsh marigold and wood anemone (also known as wind flower).
- I followed the road towards Whalley and looked down to the left where flowers such as wood anemone, primrose, wild garlic and bluebell thrive.
Definición de wood anemone en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary