Definición de wood warbler en inglés:
1A migratory European leaf warbler found in woodland, with plaintive calls and a trilling song.
- Phylloscopus sibilatrix, family Sylviidae
- On arrival here, the male wood warbler quickly advertises his presence; the highly distinctive song may be heard from dawn until dusk for weeks at a time.
- The woods are full of birds, and top attractions are the pied flycatcher, spotted flycatcher, tree pipit, wood warbler and redstart.
- We saw a Yellow-breasted Chat, a large wood warbler (the largest, in fact) that looks a lot like an American Robin.
Definición de wood warbler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan