A grass-like plant that typically has long flat leaves fringed with long hairs.
- Genus Luzula, family Juncaceae: many species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Violets, woodrushes, Silene, Lychnis, periwinkles and Alchemilla mollis are all plants that will thrive in the dry, shady conditions provided by the hedge, and for a splash of colour I could use climbing nasturtiums or morning glory.
- Honeysuckle, fraochan, wood sorrel, bugle, blue-bell, few-flowered woodrush, royal fern, hay-scented buckler fern and foxglove all occur on the forest floor along with numerous mosses and liverworts.
- Birch, alder, ash and hazel line the path, and the Grotaig Burn forms a steep-sided gorge for part of the way, the sides of which are covered with ferns and woodrush.
Más definiciones de woodrushDefinición de woodrush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.