sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Wind instruments other than brass instruments forming a section of an orchestra, including flutes, oboes, clarinets, and bassoons: striking passages for woodwind and brass [as modifier]: a woodwind instrumentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The shortcomings of the Queensland Orchestra's woodwind and brass sections are widely discussed in arts circles.
- Today we find women in brass, percussion and woodwind sections, as well as the safe-havens of strings and harpdom.
- The entire woodwind and brass sections were all off stage!
Más definiciones de woodwindDefinición de woodwind en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.