- The spontaneous and unreflective production of other words in response to a given word, as a game, a prompt to creative thought or memory, or a technique in psychiatric evaluation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jade and Jeremy played a game of word association.
- This is done through word games and word association.
- Jung claims to have discovered the concept during his word association and galvanic skin response experiments.
Más definiciones de word associationDefinición de word association en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.