- Spoken communication as a means of transmitting information: slander is a defamatory statement made by word of mouth [as modifier]: word-of-mouth praiseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He would like to know how negative word-of-mouth communication affects consumer thoughts about a product.
- Information in Somalian culture is often communicated by word of mouth and radio is very important in this process.
- The information is then spread by word of mouth and mobile phone text messages.
Más definiciones de word of mouthDefinición de word of mouth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.