The production, storage, and manipulation of text on a computer or word processor: PCs used for word processing [as modifier]: a basic word-processing package
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They will edit and produce their books more or less as they are used to, using word processing and desktop publishing tools.
- Not having a PC at home, some weekends I need to hire one for access to the Internet, to use word processing or spreadsheet programs.
- The classes teach the basics of computing, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet browsing and Web cameras.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nevertheless, readers are encouraged to sue the manufacturer of the computer on which this article was word-processed.
- Fifteen years later she had word-processed three books without handwritten drafts and created one of the best websites of her community college colleagues.
- This book was written, not churned out or word-processed.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: word pro¦cess|ing
Definición de word processing en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda