- A puzzle requiring the discovery of a set of words of equal length written one under another to read the same down as across, e.g. too old ode.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In other word-wrangling news, the Times of London has published an article on progress towards constructing a special kind of crossword called a word square, in which entries read the same across as down.
- The scholar Malcolm Stewart offers a more informed analysis of the origins and usage of the word square.
- Like the immensely popular numbers puzzle, Su Doku, which The Times introduced to Britain, the acrostic word square is based on a grid.
Más definiciones de word squareDefinición de word square en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.