- The maximum load that a machine or other structure is designed to bear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The criterion for limiting crack widths in the code was strictly followed, which limited the stresses in the steel reinforcement arising from normal working loads.
- During the last couple of years, most suppliers have developed longer and larger diameter pipe braces with a safe working load almost 50 percent stronger than earlier braces, which allows them to accommodate the taller panels.
- Lifting hardware is subjected to wear, overloading, corrosion, rusting, deformation, heat, bending, intentional alteration, and many other factors that may affect its safe working load.
Más definiciones de working loadDefinición de working load en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.