- 1A room or building in which goods are manufactured or repaired.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Giant disused workshops and factory buildings would be flattened to make way for new homes and business properties.
- Gun shops and home workshops are rooms with sharp metal laying around, grinding dust in the air and concrete floors.
- The steel-and-concrete skeleton of the building has been repaired and the workshops have been gutted.
- 2A meeting at which a group of people engage in intensive discussion and activity on a particular subject or project: a writers' workshop was held on 25-27 JulyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As part of their two weeks work, volunteers engage in discussion workshops dealing with the causes of poverty in third world countries.
- Activities will include workshops, small group discussions, good food.
- The Network promotes the use of model organisms and intends to provide a forum for meetings, workshops and other activities.
verbo (workshops, workshopping, workshopped)[with object] Volver al principio
- Present a performance of (a dramatic work), using intensive group discussion and improvisation in order to explore aspects of the production prior to formal staging: the play was workshopped briefly at the Shaw FestivalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet I am also becoming increasingly concerned about the removal of power from students when work is workshopped too early in writing workshops.
- On other occasions, students workshopped their final works online, without my input, benefiting from the workshopping skills and confidence they had learnt in their shared judgements.
- The actors conceived and workshopped their own monologues, creating a well integrated show despite the diverse subject matter.