- A system controlling events in the world, especially a set of arrangements established internationally for preserving global political stability: the Commonwealth was the foundation of a new world orderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is clear that there are now two superpowers - the new world order led by the US and the anti-war global movement.
- This is why the constitution of the new world order is not being written at the United Nations.
- It is the idea of responding to networked threats through a networked world order.
Más definiciones de world orderDefinición de world order en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.