(also worm casting)
- A convoluted mass of soil, mud, or sand thrown up by an earthworm or lugworm on the surface after passing through the worm’s body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the rippled sand, peppered with worm casts, you may find spooters or razor shells and small sea urchins or sea potatoes.
- Darwin demonstrated that worm castings were indeed transported down slopes from fertile soils to areas where such soils were not being developed by the action of worms.
- Before planting, he fills pots with four parts potting soil to one part worm castings (available at nurseries).
Más definiciones de worm castDefinición de worm cast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.