- A substance administered to animals or birds to expel parasitic worms: the grit contains a wormerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At present, some 3,000 people across Britain who have completed comprehensive training in the composition, storage and use of veterinary medicines can sell animal medicines such as wormers to farmers.
- All the animals were treated with wormers, lice powder and antibiotics and had injections for lice infestation.
- Harper told dining service employees that to raise meat for the cooperative, the animals' diet must be 85% grass-based, and farmers cannot use any chemical wormers, hormones or antibiotics.
Más definiciones de wormerDefinición de wormer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.