- 1A hole made by a burrowing insect larva or worm in wood, fruit, books, or other materials.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I see the knot as the branch it used to be and the wormhole as the food source and home for the bug.
- 2 Physics A hypothetical connection between widely separated regions of space-time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These wormholes connect not only two regions of space (hence the name) but also two regions of time as well.
- When I was in high school, I gave a presentation on black holes, wormholes and time travel for my physics class.
- Now a wormhole is a bit like a black hole only different.
Más definiciones de wormholeDefinición de wormhole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.