- (also wowee /waʊˈwiː/) Expressing astonishment or admiration: ‘Wow!’ he cried enthusiasticallyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Imagine two cute guys chasing after you in real life wowee… lol!
- The salmon steak ($9 - wow!) was well-cooked and blended perfectly with the sweet homemade chutney.
- Hey Eric, shall I tell everyone what we talked about on the way down - fascinating conversation about Supply Chain Management, wow!
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A sensational success: your play’s a wowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As the game progressed, Celtic began to control the exchanges, but some clever rearguard actions defused some promising Celtic wows, in which Ian Farrell and Tom Butler were prominent.
- Each will be scrutinized by the coaching staff after Grant Noel and Jason Davis failed to produce many wows during the spring.
- Something just felt… too easy… about spinning last year's woes and wows into next year's resolutions.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Impress and excite (someone) greatly: they wowed audiences on their recent British tourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Lemar, who came third in the reality TV show competition, will be wowing the audience with songs, including the tune Lullaby which he composed along with fellow contestant Ainsley.
- Having performed at Just for Laughs in '97 and '98, he's back to take another crack at wowing audiences.
- The group is used to wowing audiences with acts such as spinning one another in the air from suspended strips of cloth, but the school opted for some less dangerous activities.
natural exclamation: first recorded in Scots in the early 16th century.
- Slow pitch fluctuation in sound reproduction, perceptible in long notes. Compare with flutter ( sense 1 of the noun).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The CD ends on a wow note, with Enough, a deep and beautiful piece.
- Unlike ‘Within the Golden Hour,’ ‘Changes’ doesn't end on a wow note but instead recapitulates its opening scene, as the curtain falls.