- 1Curving or extending round at the edges or sides: a wrap-around windscreenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Behind, an electronic wrap-around tailgate extends into the side panels.
- Lane's puts wrap-around labels on its round bottle, single-serve products.
- The single-piece wrap-around windscreen and single-piece canopy give the pilot a very clear view of the airspace and also a forward-downward view of 18° over the nose.
- 1.1 (also wrap-over) (Of a garment) having one part overlapping another and fastened loosely: a wrap-around skirtMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She is wearing a ridiculously revealing wrap-over skirt, and he is carrying a vast number of books.
- The range includes silver Puffa jackets, plastic buckle wrap-around skirts, luminous vest tops and fleece trousers.
- ‘Zen sport’ confronts us with asymmetrical wrap-over forms and kimono cuts in shiny jersey or quilted matelasse.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1 (also wrap-over) A wrap-around garment: a wispy wrap-around of leopard fabricMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Short kurtis (kurtas for girls), dupattas, basic skirts (here, pencil skirts with neat, long slits), wrap-arounds and lungis came next, in what was a surreal riot of colours.
- The most stylish sunglasses this season are military chic aviators, but wrap-arounds and 50s style shades are cool too.
- Women wore wrap-arounds imprinted with Kabila's image, and practically every car was bedecked with leaves as a sign of mourning.
- 2 (wraparound) Computing A facility by which a linear sequence of memory locations or screen positions is treated as a continuous circular series.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wraparound can handle even the most abnormal of screen layout configurations, and even allow windows and other objects to be dragged though screen edges.
- Wraparound is an application primarily intended for users with large and/or multiple screens, which allows the mouse cursor to "wrap" around the screens.
Más definiciones de wrap-aroundDefinición de wrap-around en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.