sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eye, with inflammation and ridge formation, typically associated with vitamin A deficiency.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A guide to their use in the treatment and prevention of vitamin A deficiency and xerophthalmia.
- Of these, 9 children had overt vitamin A deficiency as evident by the presence of xerophthalmia.
- This product has lost most of its vitamins A and D, which are needed to ward off xerophthalmia (an eye disease) and rickets.
Más definiciones de xerophthalmiaDefinición de xerophthalmia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.