sustantivo (plural yabbies)Australian
- 1A small freshwater crayfish.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Charax, infraorder Astacidea, in particular the common C. destructor
- Blackfish can also be great sport in coloured water by using your bream rig and fresh yabbies.
- Alberta beef was replaced with squid, crab, crayfish and something fishy called yabbies.
- Even bait gathering such as pumping yabbies you require a permit.
late 19th century: from Wemba-wemba (an Aboriginal language of SE Australia).