sustantivo (plural yachtsmen or yachtswomen)
- A person who sails yachts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was also the first yachtsman to sail a multi-hulled sailing boat around the world non-stop.
- The yachtsman had been sailing alone around Britain and Ireland in his yacht when the accident occurred.
- At the Grenada Yacht Club on the eastern side of town, yachtsmen were gathered for a morning of dinghy sailing.
Más definiciones de yachtsmanDefinición de yachtsman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.