- A Japanese dish of fried noodles, vegetables, and meat, served with a thick, sweetish sauce: dishes such as red curry soup, yakisoba, and pad thai taste fresh and honestMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Wandering around we found a plethora of yakisoba (fried noodles), yakitori, steak on a stick, big boiled buttered potatoes, corn on the cob, a doner kebab stall, and much more besides.
- We have invited and invited you to come to Japan, eat sushi, sashimi, yakitori, yakisoba, and to drink saki or awamori with us and still you haven't come.
- For the last tasting I chose Yakisoba, Japanese-fried noodles with cabbage, carrots, sweet corn, mushroom, squid and pork strips topped with marinated ginger and seaweed flakes.
Japanese, from yaki 'grilling, frying' + soba (here referring to wheat rather than buckwheat noodles, originally as part of a longer Japanese term).
Más definiciones de yakisobaDefinición de yakisoba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.