- A Japanese dish of chicken pieces grilled on a skewer: a yakitori barMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She polished off another rice bowl then turned her attention to a few strips of yakitori.
- They go to catch up at her father's yakitori joint, which we learn has been funded by Yakuza money.
- Anyone who bangs on about sushi and sashimi as the height of Japanese cuisine is talking rot, give me beer and yakitori any day.
Japanese, from yaki 'grilling, frying' + tori 'bird'.
Más definiciones de yakitoriDefinición de yakitori en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.